Why you should have a wellness coach!
If you are like many individuals, there is something about your fitness level you would like to improve? Perhaps you would like to lose weight? Gain strength? Eat more healthful foods? Control a medical condition, such as diabetes? The truth is, when we exercise and eat healthily, we feel our best, and this positively influences all aspects of our lives. With a healthy body and mind, we feel we can take on the world!
It is often the case that we set health goals for ourselves but have difficulty in reaching them. Perhaps we need help in developing plans of action to achieve these goals. Or we need to reach deep inside ourselves to unearth the true motivators that will inspire us to obtain our desired outcomes. Maybe we are unsure of our health and fitness goals and need assistance in creating goals that resonate with us.
A Health and Wellness Coach is a certified coach who works with you to accomplish your goals. Through insightful questioning, a coach helps you create your vision and develop the steps you need to achieve that vision.
A Health & Wellness Coach will:
- Meet with you (by phone or in-person) to partner with you to help you reach your goals
2. Help you refine your vision of the healthy life that you desire
3. Brainstorm with you to break down your goals into achievable steps
4. Assist you in removing obstacles that get in the way of reaching your goals
5. Support you in finding ways to be accountable to your goals
6. Cheer you on in achieving your dreams!
Benefits of working with a Health and Wellness Coach:
- Coaching can help motivate you and keep you on track in reaching your goals.
- A Health and Wellness coach believes that you have the answers inside of you and will empower you to self-discovery.
- A Health and Wellness Coach will help you unleash your true potential.
- A Health and Wellness Coach is never judgmental and believes wholeheartedly in your ability to reach your goals.
- Most coaching is done over the phone. This is both convenient and a great time saver. It means that a physical location does not bind you!
- A coach does not tell you what to do. A coach assists you in creating your own goals. This means that the goals you create are doable and geared towards your lifestyle.